14 July 2009

Baby Jaba


Thank you everybody for your support! Here is a picture of Jaba taken in early June. Jaba is almost 6 months in this picture! She was born on Dec. 28th! :) We haven't decided on a name yet. I will definatly keep everybody up to date on the process. Hopefully, we will go to India to get her before the New Year!!! But like Tami said, we will expect the worst case which would mean we travel in Jan. or Feb. ?
I just can't beleive this day is here. To say yesterday was a special day is an understatement. I can't wait to meet her face to face! I have had so many dreams about a baby that I hoped was mine ...someday. Not long before getting a phonecall about Jaba I had a dream of a little girl who's face I could clearly see. She looked alot like Jaba. I know it sounds far fetched...but I know some of you will understand. There's more. I just don't want to spill all my guts right now. lol! I am just praying that Jaba stays healthy and continues to grow stronger. God Bless her!! I knew she was the one. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. To everyone who gets this post, remember life is waiting for you but only if you're ready to take the next leap(of faith)!
Goodnight.
Seneca

12 comments:

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

She is beautiful!!! We will pray for her continued good health and for a quick NOC!

God bless,
Maggie

Fenwick 5 said...

I Know what you mean about the dreams! It is great that God showed u that this was your daughter.:) She is such a cutie.Just maybe you will get her home by Christmas.Congrats to you all. Gidget:)

Julie & Patrick said...

Yes, the experience of realizing who was meant to be in your family is so beyond any words or explanation! Thrilled for you that your dreams from now on will have Jaba's adorable face in them!

Congrats again!
Julie R

SarahinOK said...

Congratulations! She is truly beautiful- and how wonderful that you had a dream beforehand! I love that. Make sure you journal it, so that she can read about that later. :) Blessings!

Amy said...

She is beautiful! Unfortunately we did not have pics of her! I pray your process is speedy. If you ever need to talk - shoot me an email.

amyjo_99@hotmail.com

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Jaba is so cute! I am so happy for your family. I love to see how God answers prayer. Praying for a quick process.

April :-)

jasonliberty said...

She is Beautiful! I'll be praying for a Christmas homecoming :-)

Liberty

ColleenC said...

Beautiful girl!! I know you must be so excited!! Can't wait to follow your journey to her!

Kristi W. said...

Jaba sure is scrumptious!!! I totally relate to what you're saying. I also instantly knew that both of my girls were meant to be ours the second I laid eyes on their pictures. It's such a wonderfully amazing feeling to look into the eyes of your child for the first time. Hopefully you'll be spending Christmas with Jaba. Just to give some hope...we got Shaili's referral last year on July 14th, and traveled end of October. We got to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with her. Hopefully you'll get the same miracle.

:)Kristi W.

The Labontes said...

Gorgeous! We will pray for a quick process, and travel before her birthday. Maybe we'll meet up in India :)
Kristy
(waiting for Mason Probal)

Jeff and Leslie said...

How cute! You all make a beautiful family! I hope all goes quickly for you, and that you can bring her home this year!

Sara said...

I think I took this picture...I remember her being such a sweetie. Full of joy and just LOVED by her caregivers. I hope things move fast for you so you can have her in your arms!